Copyright/Copyclaim © 2001 - 2012 E. Excelex All Rights Reserved www.hexahedron999.com
All information, articles, photos, images, research & technology posted on this page is copyrighted and copyclaimed by Mrs. E. Excelex CANADA
Guy Proulx has over 20 years experience in the water industry - and spent many years designing commercial water systems including dialysis systems for hospitals. He will provide you with Straight Talk about all types of water treatment systems and filtering media
“All conventional water treatment is focused on treating the chemistry of what is in the water ... The Hexahedron 999® is the only technology, that I have found, which affects the water itself”
… coming soon
Same water after the Hexahedron 999
Compare the quantity of Bio-Photons
present within a water drop
Using Ordinary Water
Using Hexahedron 999® Water
DO IT FOR THE RESULTS!
Cucumbers in a greenhouse in the Middle East
Hexahedron 999® - In Business Since 2001
Creates a DOUBLE HELIX SPIN in the water
Visionner le vidéo clip ici-bas pour voir le mouvement
de l’eau produite par l’Hexahedron 999®
Watch the video below to see the movement
of the Hexahedron 999 Biophoton Water
or go to VIDEOS
HEXA PHOTON INC.
P.O. Box 4241
Ste-Beatrix, Quebec J0K 1Y0
Hexahedron 999® - Shipping Policy
1. Availability : All orders are subject to product availability and our Terms of Service.. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order - you will be notified by email.
2. Order Processing : Orders are normally processed within 48 business hours. If there is an anticipated delay of more than 7 business days due to out-of-stock items, vacations, holidays, or delivery service disruptions – you will be notified by email. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is processed and ready to ship.
3. Shipping Costs : In order to prevent over-charging on shipping - we do not calculate the S&H charges within the on-line shopping cart. S&H charges are calculated at the time of processing and are added to your invoice total before being billed to your credit card. Your S&H costs will be indicated on your credit card receipt. S&H costs are either based on a flat rate fee within an area or are based on the size and weight of your order and the delivery method. We endeavor to make S&H costs as economical as possible If you require to know the S&H costs prior to the processing of your order – please request that information in the comments section of the on-line shopping cart when you place the order or call us a 877-450-1925. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is processed and ready to ship.
4. Notification : You will receive an email informing you that your credit card has been charged (providing that a valid email address has been provided). You will receive another email informing you that the shipment has left which will provide you with an online tracking number.
5. Cancellation : Orders cannot be cancelled once processed for shipping.
6. Carrier : Orders are shipped by Canada Post. Orders shipped in Canada are sent by Expedited Post. Orders shipped to the U.S.A. and International are sent by XpressPost. UPS shipping is available upon request. IN THE CASE OF A DISRUPTION IN POSTAL SERVICES – ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED UPS (OR AN EQUIVALENT COURIER SERVICE).
7. Delivery Time : When the order is process your email notification will provide you with the estimated delivery date. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 7 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on weekends. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
8. Delivery Locations : Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to the locations indicated in our on-line shopping cart. We accept orders from international customers; however, if your location does not appear in the on-line shopping cart – please call us at 450-759-0715. We will inform you if delivery can be made to your location or if we have a distributor available in your area.
9. Duties and Taxes : For U.S. And International shipments, please be advised that shipping charges do not include duties and taxes which may be imposed by your country’s government. Where applicable, you will be responsible for paying these government customs charges upon delivery of your order. Generally, the postal service or courier service will collect these fees when you receive your order.
10. Signature : All orders require a Signature at the time of delivery- accordingly, someone must be present to take delivery.
11. Damaged Items in Transit : If there is any damage to the product upon delivery, contact us immediately at 877-450-1925.
12. Questions : If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at 877-450-1925